1. I Can Be Your Friend (Veggie Tales): Kids hold and wave laminated heart flowers while we sing. I always do a form of the "sprinkler" hand movement when we sing "I can be Your Friend".
3. That's Amore: We sing "When the world seems to shine and your feeling just fine" instead of talking about wine. Kids shake bell shakers (applies to bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling in the chorus).
4. Chocolate: Kids love the traditional finger play that goes along with this.
5. Four Hugs a Day (Charlotte Diamond)
6. Love is Something if you Give it Away: Hand motions in this are great. Kids love to do the same hand motions with ribbon sticks.
1 day ago