Sunday, April 05, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt


We went to the Free Easter Egg Hunt – April 4, 2009 that I blogged about on examiner. We got hailed on with pea sized pieces of ice raining down on us! We stood in front of the area where the eggs were and the mayor of Papillion counted to three before we all got out their and started "finding" the eggs. Luckily they divided areas based on groups, so we were with the 0-3 year olds. I had a few kids put their eggs in Anthony's basket. Anthony wouldn't pick up any of the eggs himself. I would pick it up and then put it in his hand and he'd throw them. I tried to catch them with the basket, but sometimes I'd just pick them back up and put them it. I figured it counted. :) There was a balloon twisting, cookies and cocoa, and some coloring pages. After it started hailing, we just left. So, we didn't do all that.

No comments: