Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trip to Utah for Jen's wedding!




Jen got married in the Provo temple and I was so excited for her! It was fun to be a part of everything and see Jen and her siblings. Her husband was a little distracted to try and get to know in such a short time period, but he was very good to her.

Chris' mom came up from Vegas and we shared a hotel room with her. She baby sat Anthony all day Saturday, so she could get grand-baby time and we could get temple time! We bathed him in the hotel sink. :) The worst part of the whole trip was the drive back. Chris and I were both sick for our 14 our drive. Usually I have to force Chris to give up the wheel and ends up driving most of the way, but we were both sick of driving by the end of this trip. I think I ended up driving more than he did this time!

No comments: